LOG-ON is always on the search for hard working individuals to join our team! Please review the positions open below and click to apply. You can also submit your resume to email@example.com and someone will be in touch to set up an interview!
Business Development Associate
LOG-ON is hiring a results-driven Sales Executive to engage new business while maintaining relationships with current clients. You will be an integral part of the sales team, working closely with all senior level executives to ensure we exceed all expectations.
- Lead company's initiative to build new customer base and drive revenue growth
-Oversee day-to-day operations of on-going outbound campaigns
- Primary user of company's growth accelerated platform to identify potential clients and decision makers within the client organization
-Research, evaluate, and recommend new business opportunities that fit the company's portfolio
-Build effective lists of bpotential leads based on the sales team's goals
-Manager CRM platform and update company and contact information for new and existing leads
- Bachelor's degree required
-Eager to learn the business and take charge of company's sales initiatives
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Strong time-management and prioritization skills with ability to multi-task
-Strong problem solving and organizational skills
-Positive attitude and high attention to detail
Database and Design Associate
We're looking for someone to bridge the gap between our Data and Digital Print/Pre-Press departments. This individual will be crucial in making sure our high frequency jobs are completed on time and to our clients' satisfaction.
- Work with and manipulate Excel files to meet USPS regulations
- Set up and prepare jobs for addressing using various software applications
- Communicate with management regarding time management
- Microsoft Access and VBA experience is a plus
- Bachelors in Informatics, Information Science or the equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word including Mail/Merge
- Proficiency with InDesign is a bonus!